24 January 2019
El Lago Restaurant Valentine’s Day 2019 Plan has it all: Michelin star gastronomy, pairing, a dream scenery and the possibility to stay for the night at the facilities in Greenlife, the golf course around our restaurant.
Restaurant El Lago’s menu for Valentine’s Day 2019 is a clear show of our/its singular style. The best local seasonal product, exquisite elaborations where classicism, vanguard and special attention to nutritional balance come together.
- Dinner’s first step introduces and enfolds the diner in the history of El Lago Restaurant- which celebrates this year its 20th Summer with its clients- with the marinated chicken Strudel with foie and caramelised apple. An essential classic.
- Next, a new dish of this Winter by chef Juanjo Carmona which excites and surprises, Chestnut cream with quail and quail leg ragout. Of warm colours and tastes.
- We stay in Winter season with the Mushroom with broken eggs, truffle and poultry juice. An intense and delicate dish, also from Juanjo Carmona’s new season.
- The main dish is rabbit shoulder and loin with almond cream and glazed níscalos. A dish where Juanjo Carmona shows his fullness in the kitchen. This finalises a combination of equilibrated proposals which does not saturate the diner.
- For dessert the caramelised Torrija with Motril rum is presented, with passion fruit and yoghurt cream. With all the strength of the sweetest Andalucía and also very healthy, always controlling the sugar.
The selection for the toasts begins with: Agustí Torello Mata brut reserve of 2015; the white from Málaga Cortijo de la Fuente elaborated with Pedro Ximénez and moscatel and the red, also from Malaga: Botani 2016. 100 percent Garnacha.
The price per person is of 70 Euros IVA included (with more information calling 952 83 23 71) A proposal to which a night’s stay can be added with a price of 90 Euros per person from Sunday to Thursday and 100 Euros on Friday and Saturday (more information calling 952 83 91 42).